If a boat is in trouble
what does it do?
what would you do?
if it were up to you?
Would you struggle too?
I don't know what I would do without you
I wouldn't know what to do
Its great you keep my feet on the ground
whenever you're around
you keep me anchored
you give me the cure
to my misfortunes
you keep me anchored.
I feel like i'm living with a curse
forever searching in my purse
for something that will never be there
i live with the curse of not knowing what to do without you here
I don't know what I would do without you
I wouldn't know what to do
it's great you keep me feet on the ground
whenever you're around
you keep me anchored
you give me the cure
to my misfortunes
you keep me anchored.
No matter how strong the current is
the anchor won't be moved
you keep me anchored.
No comments:
Post a Comment