The Stealth Attack Of The Killer Wasps
The Stealth
Attack of the Killer Wasps:
Imagine my
surprise when
A wasp flew
through Granddad’s window
Granddad
batted it out and then
We drove
through the most spectacular show
Up ahead,
along the road
Frenzy gone
into overload
Grandma and
Granddad exchange a look
I think they
were a little shook
So for the
first time
Out in the
sunshine
I saw a
swarm
And the air
transform
Into a
thousand or more
Flying wasps
Their angry
wings fluttering, barging against my car door
I bet their
stings would leave me sore
I cower in
my seat
If someone
bought these beasts
Then where
is the receipt
Can we not
retreat?
I have never
been scared of wasps
But after
the stealth attack of the killer wasps
I’ve been
scared ever since
Did I
mention I was only six.
No comments:
Post a Comment